Give guests and colleagues a safe but above all welcome feeling!
We do this by:
- No cash payments
- Thoroughly and regularly clean contact spots (risk spots). Thus, in addition to the regular cleaning, rooms are also disinfected at all contact points.
- Toilets are cleaned extra
Also public areas are disinfected several times a day at contact points
- In all situations we keep 1.5 distance from guests and colleagues.
- In some public areas there is a maximum number of people. This maximum number can be found at the entrance of the room.
- We ask guests to respect the sticker on the ground at all times.
- Within the hotels we have a route to entrance and exit. Our colleagues will give instructions on how to leave the building (in case of crowds a different exit applies).
- Guests and colleagues have the possibility to disinfect hands at all important places in the hotel.
- We provide all rooms/hotel rooms in the hotel with fresh and fresh air every day.
- For the preparation of the check-in (room cards, forms) we disinfect the materials and hands.
- When entering and leaving the hotel, we ask guests and colleagues to disinfect their hands.
- For the use of our coffee/tea facilities we ask our guests to disinfect their hands.
- The number of persons at the reception will be limited. In addition, we strive to keep the contact moment at the reception as short as possible. Please always follow the instructions of your colleague.
- The outdoor areas/terraces of the hotel are open. We would like to ask you to go wisely. In case of crowds please do not enter
- Our delicious breakfast is served in a custom way. Ask our colleagues for further instructions
- All linen is washed at at least 60 degrees and disinfected
-Wireless payments are stimulated. In the event of insurmountable contact, the devices are immediately disinfected.